Phone Is Cash - DO NOT SEND YOUR PHONES HERE!

I sent 3 phones to them on October 9th, 2012. They were all in very good condition.

I had to pay for the shipping myself. I was suppose to recieve $52. The only emails I recieved from them is that they are "inspecting" them and if they feel they are good enough, they will pay you the price given on the website. After numerous emails and threats to report, them they sent me a around January saying a check was in the mail.

January 31 still nothing. Placed another email to them, finally a check which i received on Feburary 1, 2013, for $30....

wtf This place is a scam. SHUT THEM DOWN!

Phone is Cash - Scam!!!

Phoneiscash isn't a reputable or a real business. I sent a brand new phone with accessories to them in July of 2012.

I have sent at least 5+ e-mails and still haven't received the $30 check I was promised. I have receive an auto reply, have received responses and even an e-mail that said I should receive a check but no check. It's very frustrating!!! Had I known, I wouldn't have paid the $6.00 to ship it to them in the first place.

Do not send your phone to Phoneiscash.com.

It's a waste of time and money!!! : ( Good Luck!

Review about: Phone.

Phone Is Cash - Phoneiscash

Nolensville, Tennessee 0 comments

This email is a follow up on how PHONEISCASH ripped me off. As of December 19, 2012, I still have NOT received my $20.00 for my 2 phones.

Numerous emails have been sent, and all I get is an "auto reply". DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. IT IS A SCAM !!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

IT IS A SCAM !!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. IT IS A SCAM.... DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

THEY LIE...... IT IS A SCAM. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY...IT IS A SCAM......DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

IT IS A SCAM. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Review about: Phones.

Phone Is Cash - PhoneisCash - FRAUD/BEWARE

Saint Louis, Missouri 1 comment

I have sent in two 3GS phones in premium condition and they show received.

I did get an email back saying they are under eval and it has been two weeks.

I have sent numerous emails and shame on me finally did a search and saw all these posts.

BEWARE.....this is a FRAUD site/effort......DO NOT send your phone in !!!!

Other postive posts are most likely from employess posting entice.

It is unfortunate that you have to learn from mistakes like this....I just hope others can avoid my error from reading this......DO NOT use PhoneisCash......BEWARE.

Review about: 3Gs Phones.

Comments

I had same experience in past.....this company should be shut down....they have NY address...perhaps local authorities can be called in.

Phone Is Cash - Do not use Phoneiscash for you old cell phones.

Nolensville, Tennessee 0 comments

Do not use phoneiscash for your old cell phones. They gave me a quote, I mailed the phones & have never received any money as promised.

The phones were received October 14, 2012. When I contact them, all I get is an auto reply. DO NO USE PHONEISCASH.COM.

Warning...do not use this company. They will cheat you out of your cell phones.

Warning...do not use this company. They will cheat you out of your cell phones.Warning...do not use this company. They will cheat you out of your cell phones. Warning...do not use this company.

They will cheat you out of your cell phones.Warning...do not use this company.

Review about: Cell Phone.

Phone Is Cash - Never got money or a reply!

New York City, New York 0 comments

I sent in phone to address with the instructions. It's been over a month and no confirmation of phone.

I did a delivery confirmation through post office and it shows delivered. I can not get a reply for the website. Only an automatic reply saying I will be contacted in 48 hours. It was a $500.00 phone and I was supposed to be getting $200.00 for it.

Do not send your electironcs to this company. It is a scam.

This is upsetting that people would take the time to scam you. I will be reporting the phone as stolen.

Review about: Htc Sensation 4G.

Phone is Cash

Bellevue, Washington 0 comments

It took three months, formal complaint to NYC consumer affairs, numerous emails to finally get a check. Now I will see if it bounces or not. This is a Chinese Company and bank in Beijing with US branches. They simply lie - if you dont do a formal complaint or send a lawyers letter you will get nowhere. There should be a way to have the government shut them down. The mailing address is a UPS drop, the bank is in lower Manhattan, and the names they use are likely fake.

Cathay Bank - 2127320200

Return address - Box 640459 Oakland Gardens NY 11364

Consumer Affairs - NYC.gov/consumers

Small Claims Court - for $20 you can give them a nice big headache

Review about: Blackberry 9800.

Phone Is Cash - Phoneiscach is a complete ripoff, kept phones and didn't pay

Hagerstown, Maryland 1 comment

CAUTION!!! DO NOT trust Phoneiscash.

I sent 2 phones to them 2/5/2012. They valued them at $310.00. They don't have a phone so I have emailed them numerous times and still cannot get either payment or the return of my phones. All I ever get are "canned responses" that say that they will respond to my email within 48 hours.

I've submitted a complaint to the BBB and am awaiting their response. They cannot be trusted. I think they quote the highest bid for your phone because they have no expectations of ever paying for them.

You should avoid them at all costs. This is a bad company.

Review about: Cell Phones.

Comments

I second that. In the same boat filing a complaint with Better Business Bureau also.

Phone Is Cash - Total ripp of, they will never pay on anything.

Alexandria, Virginia 0 comments

I was *** enough to pay $11 shipping and send another batch and got ripped off again. Here is their response ($0.00 is their "offer" for my phones now, or i can pay them to ship it back to me).

Order Number A-178386

Order Date 2/7/2012

Order Status Order Adjusted - Please email us if you accept or reject the new offer

Store Comments 2/7/2012 9:17:30 AM

Order Status : Please ship your phone(s) to us

There is no Treo 700 and adventure in the package, the phone we received is T720 and V750 phone which we do not accept, your order has adjusted.

2/20/2012 9:21:00 PM

Order Status : Phone(s) Received, inspecting phone(s)

The phone listed below did not meet the Condition requirements

We've recalculated the original quote for this item for the following reason:

V750 x 1 - Not in list. New offer: $0, we'll recycle the phone free of charge.

T720 x 1 - Not in list. New offer: $0, we'll recycle the phone free of charge.

XV6800 x 1 - cracked LCD. New offer: $0, we'll recycle the phone free of charge.

XV6975 x 1 - Defected battery. New offer: $0, we'll recycle the phone free of charge.

Please email and inform us if you want to accept or reject the new quote within (5) days from today (3-6-12).

If you accept the new quote, we will continue to process your order and you will be paid the new quote.

If you chose to reject the new quote, Phoneiscash.com will return the item to you if request at your own expense.

If the new quote is neither accepted nor rejected ( no reply from you ) after the 5 days, Phoneiscash.com will assume acceptance of the new offer.

3/6/2012 9:10:30 AM

Order Status : Order Adjusted - Please email us if you accept or reject the new offer

Review about: Used Phone Purchase Scam.

Phone Is Cash - PHONEISCASH CROOKS

Elmsford, New York 2 comments

Phoneiscash.com is a complete scam. I mailed in two phones 4 months ago.

I received a few emails stating they received the phones and then an email stating that a 'check sent' was sent out 2 months ago. It's been way to long and I have not received any check. I Recently placed a complaint with IC3.gov (Internet Crime Complaint Center). Phoneiscash.com website looks legit but obviously this group or individual is scamming a lot of people.

It would be good to alert the post office/postal workers that the phones get shipped to, so that when the individual accesses the PO Box in Staten Island, NY they can see who is doing this and stop this scam.

Review about: Cell Phone.

Comments

I wonder why i just did not check this review before i set my phones in. I sent my phones since January and till now i got no checks. They don't even have a customer phone line.

Sent in my phone, perfect condition, they "adjusted my offer" to $0.00 because of the "condition." SCAM SCAM SCAM :(